Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am Nanaki. Son of Seto. I fear nothing.

Here are some shots of my custom space marine chapter. They're called the Thunderbirds. They're based off of Native Americans. My main inspiration for them and while painting them came, honestly, from the song Cosmo Canyon off of the FFVII soundtrack. I love that song. And Red XIII. I've tried to make their bases look like the bottom of a canyon as their home planet, Nen'puak looks mainly like the southwest. See Bryce Canyon. These shots are all going to be of my new list I'm building. It's an all 1st company terminator army using the space wolf codex.

I've drawn a lot of inspiration from Falces Imperialis over on the Warhammer Forum and The Vanus Temple as well. These guys will all have names and mini bios.

Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment