Thursday, August 5, 2010

Asrai at Jimcon! HOOOOO

So, I am attending a medium sized tournament next month named, Jimcon. It's a fairly fluffy/soft tourny and I've been looking forward to going to this one for a while. I'm taking my wood elves, of course, which will be their first tournament (and my first couple of games pretty much) under 8th. I'm anxious to see how the list I've put together operates. Here's the list:


Highborn
-Enchanted Shield
-Callach's Claw
-Glittering Scales
-Fimbul Winter Shard
225 points

Spellweaver
-Wand of Wych Elm
-Level 4 upgrade
-Beast magic
305 points

Noble
-Battle Standard Bearer 
-Stone of the Crystal Mere
-Iron Curse Icon
135 points

12 Glade Guard
-Musician
150 points

15 Dryads
180 points

23 Eternal Guard
-Full Command
-Razor Standard
351 points

7 Glade Guard Scouts
119 points
3 Warhawk Riders
120 points
6 Treekin
390 points
Treeman
285 points
I'm trying out a few goofy ideas here. Namely my highborn. He's my imagining of a dodge-tank. Like in video games! Anyone attempting to strike him is at -2 to hit. Plus he's got a fun magic weapon that I've always wanted to try out. I don't have a HoDA in the list. Maybe I'll figure it in for a more "normal" tournament.

Here's the hard part: Things I need to paint in a month
7 scouts
2 glade guard(one musician)
3 more owlbears (treekin)
BSB

I also am trying to get as much done on my 1st company army. I don't know how much of them I can finish though.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment